Give your outdoor oasis an attractive twist with the addition of an in-ground swimming pool. Your outdoor area is the true reflector of the property’s curb appeal. So make it highly appealing with the application of natural stone products.
There are certain things that one should consider at the time of in-ground pool construction. Elements such as deck flooring, coping material, and decorative elements around the pool help in keeping its beauty alive. Swimming pools are made of concrete. It is vital to cover them with some durable and alluring building material. What can be better than naturals tone products?
Have a look at the basic things that you should take care of for the next pool construction:
Edges of masonry pool are sharp and hard. Thus, pool coping material is a necessary element in pool landscaping. It is used to cover the edges of the pool. Bullnose pool coping and eased edge pool coping offered by Stone Universe Inc – the pool coping suppliers prove to be the best for your outdoor swimming pool.
- Safety Concern: The soft round edges of the bullnose coping stone add a feature of security for the divers. Eased edge pool coping offers straight edges in comparison to bullnose pool coping material. Rounded and straight pool edges prevent climbers from any type of cuts.
- Visual appeal: Pools are not only meant to chill in the hot summers. They are equally important to the beauty of the outdoor surroundings. Bullnose pool coping installation serves the feature of visual appeal along with safety and security concerns.
Swimming pools are the central point of attraction in an outdoor oasis. So give it a classy touch with the installation of natural stone pool coping on the edges. Natural stone pool coping suppliers design it in a way that creates a mesmerizing appeal.
Apart from edging, the Pool deck flooring plays an important role in the entire pool construction project. Installation on natural stone pavers or flagstone on the deck surface gives it a new way. Featuring anti-slippery and heat-resistant features, natural stone flooring capture the heart of the masses. Covering a pool liner with a contrasting stone paver gives a dignified look to the outdoor oasis.
- Stone Paver Flooring: Paver either installed individually or in combination with the other sizes (pattern) gives a durable effect to the outdoor flooring. Saw cut or chiseled edges of the paving stone define the entire look of the swimming pool.
- Flagstone Flooring: Quarried flagstone applied beautifully around the pool deck. Irregular pieces of flagstone combine to form a random shape flooring which is gaining great importance these days.
Don’t forget to choose the sustainable stone type at the time of pool construction. The application of a stiff stone base will allow you to enjoy the alluring beauty of the pool for years to come. Opt for sandstone, limestone, travertine, or slate to enjoy pool construction for a long.
Pool construction is not only about coping the edges with durable material or covering the deck with slip-resistant flooring. It demands much more! Swimming pool surroundings should be appealing with the addition of few decorative elements.
- Columns or Pillars: Columns always give a royal appeal wherever installed. To make its beauty long-lasting one can install a column cap or stone pier cap on the top. Sandstone pier cap with chiseled edges gives an exotic appeal.
- Boundary Walls: To add a privacy factor, boundary wall addition is a great choice. Stonewall covering with natural stone wall cap highly complements the pool surroundings.
Natural stone wall cap and pier cap installed in the combination set a style statement and make your pool landscaping highly trending. Get in touch with stone pier cap suppliers to grab the mesmerizing color range.