Natural Stone countertops are popular for their timeless appeal. As minimalist designs are being chosen by minimalist Millennials, Natural Stone countertops & vanity tops have become somewhat of a status symbol for kitchens and bathrooms, rivalling high-end countertop surface options.
The most prominent and most utilized places in your kitchen or bathroom are countertops and vanity tops and you want to make sure you select your material wisely, for aesthetic reasons and for the intended use. Being such a basic element of the kitchen, why does the countertop cause so much anxiety? Countertops have only one job, i.e. to provide a clean, even surface for the preparation of food and serving. And turns out it’s a fairly difficult task to narrow down your choice to the right one.
Stone Universe slabs are available in a wide range of colors and types. We have the perfect counter for every personality and budget. We have slabs in sandstone, limestone, slate, and basalt and each stone type has its distinct character traits. Following are few color recommendations to ensure that your countertops & vanity tops never seem out of style and always reflects elegance.
- Autumn mist: One of the colors that has beautiful blend of brown-beige shades with surface of fossil texture on it. And this color slab once installed becomes an integral part of furniture and fittings as it blends very well with the surrounding environment.
- Grey Mist: This color is just like its name, calm and soft. The mixture of soft white and grey hues gives elegant and classy vibe to the area as it blends with both indoor cabinet top or an outdoor grilling station because of it soothing color.
- California gold: Another color that can add rich vibe to your furniture and fitting is this one with a blend of gold, rust, browns, greys. Highly recommended for both indoor and outdoor countertops.
- Lime black slab: People who are in love with dark colors, this is the one for you as it consists of black and charcoal tones. This slab will give desired bold and dramatic look to any space and will become the focal point your space. It is indeed the most popular choice for slabs as it offers an eye-catching finish with striking dark tones.
KEY POINTERS FOR DECIDING COLOUR SCHEME
Always go for neutrals in case of doubts. Nothing can go wrong with neutral color scheme, as they are always pleasing to the eye and will not color clash with furniture and surroundings. For light or white wood cabinets, Antique charcoal, grey mist or black slate countertops will have a modern, beautiful contrast to the overall feel of your kitchen. And dark wooden cabinets will look fantastic if combined with Bluestone, French vanilla or Grey Mist countertops.
HOW NATURAL STONE COUNTERTOPS ADD CHIC FACTOR?
- Pleasing to the eye: Natural stone countertops literally bring exquisite sight too your home space as each slab has a unique shade and special streaks and flecks, that adds sophistication to concerned area.
- Adds to Valuation of Home: Natural countertops becomes the focal point of a home listing as they add significant value to your home or condo. Even while renting, the pricing of house automatically goes up if it has natural stone countertops.
- Highly durable: In addition to their aesthetic appeal, natural stones are highly durable & are eco-friendly too. They are single piece of stone that are sliced and polished as per users need. They are tolerant of daily beating from a growing family as they are designed to last a lifetime. They will not stain if you spill hot coffee, red wine, soda, as they are resistant to just about anything.
- Ease from Maintenance: Daily dusting is enough as you would do with rest of house. Moreover, many natural stone types are highly resistant to bacteria like Quartz.
Lastly, leave the rest to the Pros! After choosing your piece just sit back and relax and let the experienced do their magic. Experts will install your new countertop or vanity top in no time for you to enjoy them as you please. We believe Stone Universe have added value to the thought process that goes in deciding the right material for your home renovations!