Veneer stone is widely popular among people because of its versatile features, endless applications, and everlasting beauty. Keeping this factor in view, Stone Universe Inc – the natural stone company in the USA extended the range of veneer stone with the introduction of thin bricks. Featuring a sleek finish, defined look, true value for money, practicability, durability & much more, stone bricks can be a wise choice for your upcoming project. These bricks are easy to handle, simple to apply and of course much more functional.
WHAT IS THIN BRICK VENEER?
Thin brick is also popular as a brick veneer or brick wall tile. In simple words, it is a light in weight and most suitable for creating a rustic look. It carries the brick texture along with nature’s beauty. It offers more flexibility in terms of design, installation, and caring. SUI offers thin brick in different colors, and stone types, making it suitable for every architectural design.
THIN BRICK VENEER – A NATURAL WALL TILE
Thin Brick by SUI is the product of nature. It comes from natural quarries, carrying all the natural ingredients that are essential to a perfect stone. Talking about the visual appeal, thin brick exactly replicates the look of traditional brick stone but in a stylish way.
Whether you are looking for a modern design element or wanted to impart a clean sleek finish, stone bricks by SUI are the ultimate solution. It offers a vast array of design opportunities to elevate your space aesthetically, keeping functionality and durability as major factors.
WHY CHOOSE THIN STONE BRICK?
Who do not want to impart a rustic look to the claddings and sidings? Let’s have a look at the pros of why this wall stone is a perfect solution for your construction project:
Minimal Maintenance is the key factor
What can make your life easy is, of course, maintenance-free outdoor surroundings. Outdoors likely to collect dirt and dust, which makes cleaning process hard. Who does not want to install such material which offers timeless beauty and low maintenance? Thin brick veneer demands little to no maintenance. All you need is to perform routine cleaning tasks and that will be enough to maintain its inherent beauty. Make use of mild detergent and normal water for daily cleaning.
For dealers, contractors, architects, builders, or even homeowners, the physical properties of building materials play an important role. It helps in deciding the longevity of the construction project.
- Resistant to wear and tear: Natural stone thin bricks offer high durability. They can withstand the test of time. Veneer bricks do not deteriorate, chip, or break easily, ensuring stability and stiffness for years to come.
- Resistant to fading: Thin bricks beautifully creates a flow of natural hues to make exteriors attractive. These bricks do not face over time and maintain their natural color if taken care of properly.
Thin stone bricks are easy to install. The process is straightforward. One can think of its application anywhere on the walls, facade, sidings, or claddings. Brick veneer does not require a thicker or heavier foundation. Let’s have a look at the factors that makes it convenient to install:
- Easy to handle due to its lightweight: Thin bricks are light in weight. Thus, it can be handled easily. At the time of installation, it requires less labor, physical effort, and time.
- Direct installation over an existing surface: Thin bricks are meant to be installed directly over the existing structure. No need to go for the demolition process before installation. That’s why it is becoming a trend statement among the people.
Aesthetics, Designing, Styling, and a lot more!
They said, “Architecture is a visual art, and the buildings speak for themselves.
Besides physical strength, a building material must possess visual elements as well. That makes it eye-catchy and indifferent. Be it rustic or contemporary, veneer brick easily adapts to every architectural style. Natural thin bricks are known for providing versatility to the dream project.
- Colors and stone types are available: Thin brick suppliers offer a selective color range that complements the surroundings. From bright red to earthy browns to dramatic silver, choose your color option. You can choose the bricks by category like sandstone, quartzite, etc.
- Style the way you want: When it comes to wall styling, stone brick wall tile offers versatility. Bricks are available in pieces (flats & corners). One can install individual pieces as per the wish. It can be a straight running bond like texture, stack bond, or herringbone.
Labor cost is one of the most substantial factors while carrying out a construction project. Thin stone brick requires less labor and transport cost. Thus, it helps in the reduction of the overall cost.
“Looks like traditional, carrying inherent characteristics of natural stone.”
An outdoor wall has to suffer regular wear, tear, and climatic damage. Thus, a product ensuring long-term durability is essential. If you compare the overall pros of thin brick it is practical and worth it. When it comes to physical characteristics, the thin brick wall is durable, compactable, appealing, and long-lasting. Furthermore, thin brick offers timeless beauty, ensuring every suiting feature. It minimizes the risk of cracks and chips if handled properly. This ultimately saves money and time, keeping your exteriors ever-trending.
It’s time to embrace the beauty of walls with thin brick installation. Contact us to discuss your next project. If you are looking for thin brick suppliers in the USA, get in touch with us today! Give us a call or send an inquiry and we will get back to you. You can also visit our design studio or nearest dealer showroom to know more.
READ MORE ABOUT EXTERIOR WALL DESIGN IDEAS
- What is a thin brick?
Thin brick is a type of wall stone made from natural stone. It is much thinner and lighter than traditional brick and helps in creating versatile design ideas.
- How is thin brick made?
Thin brick veneer is made from natural stone. The stone is quarried naturally and then fabricated in the factory to create the desired look and size.
- What is the thickness of thin veneer brick?
Thin veneer brick is available in dimensions 7.5″x2.25″x5⁄8″
- What are the uses of thin stone brick?
Veneer brick can be used for a number of applications. Wall claddings, sidings, fireplaces, facade, pillars, and columns are the most popular among all.
- Can thin brick be used outside?
Yes, thin brick veneer is an ideal choice for outdoor coverings. Being a natural stone, it carries physical properties that make it suitable for exteriors.