The exterior of an edifice is all about its aesthetic appeal, and the lasting impression it leaves on the onlooker. Wall cladding plays a significant part in highlighting a lot of things for your home; adding to the value of the house is important, and then of course safeguarding against structural deterioration and using the natural option then makes it energy efficient. Natural stone proves to be a high-performance material that serves as a protective skin for the building and its interiors against harsh elements, extreme temperatures, moisture, noise, and microorganisms.
Earlier the exterior wall cladding involved several layers of plastic sidings, brick work, cement, and paint giving the building a monotonous look, but now this has greatly changed as there is now a wide range of products available in the market which are now used to enhance the beauty and versatility. Natural stone not only transforms the allure of your building but also boosts its functionality and durability and makes it more appealing to buyers as well.
REINVENT WITH NATURAL STONE WALL – TIMELESS AND EVERGREEN
Each natural stone type has a uniqueness of its own that gives a distinguished look to your home and makes it class apart. Mother Nature has created exquisite formations over millions of years which when used in the right way creates a look that looks like a larger-than-life painting adorning your walls.
LEDGESTONES OR THIN VENEERS – WHY NOT BOTH!
Stone Universe gives you unlimited options to enhance the beauty of your outdoor oasis and create the perfect space for you to relax
Exquisite outdoors –
Ledge stones are Z shaped patterns consisting of panels and corners horizontally joined to create a defined look. You can get these options in both cement and non-cement backing where the latter option is fixed by using industrial glue. Both of these options are suitable for exterior and interior wall enhancements keeping it congruent and maintaining strength.
Thin veneers on the other hand are 1” thick pieces of thin quarried natural stone. These are popularly used in both exterior and interior design aspects as well. These are naturally obtained and cut to be placed like a jigsaw puzzle. Looks surreal, magnificent, and graceful.
Magnificent indoors –
Who needs to see the boring wallpapers and old-fashioned paint jobs when you have the choice of revamping yours indoors with nature’s beautification tools. Interior structural cladding is rapidly becoming the number one choice of homeowners. These can be used anywhere around the house, be it your fireplaces, kitchen walls or even give a new light to your T.V console wall.
BENEFITS OF USING NATURAL STONE WALL CLADDING
- Wall claddings add protection to our homes by preventing harmful elements and microorganisms from penetrating inside.
- These are great in acting as insulations thus preventing noise pollution.
- Natural stone options are great at absorbing radiation to some point and also other harmful aspects. .
- These kinds of claddings are watertight hence preventing the home and building from rain and storm.
- These are not too heavy on walls so there is little chance of them falling off or adding weight to the structure.
- The Wall cladding installation process is very easy and takes little time.
- There is a very low cost involved in the process of natural stone cladding and saves you more money in the longer run.
- Natural stone generally is low maintenance and does not fade and is easy to clean.